Q: How have transportation networks resulted in heightened levels of teampower? What is the current condition of society’s transportation network and how is it being improved?
Posts About Transportation
- The Norwegian government are embarking on the largest infrastructure project in the country’s history. For more by The B1M subscribe now: http://ow.ly/GxW7y The post Norway’s $47BN Coastal Highway | The B1M appeared first on The Zernach Foundation.
- Can the “Raven” Model S beat a Taycan Turbo S at the Green Hell? Written by Jonathan M. Gitlin – Sep 6, 2019 9:13am EDT, originally on arstechnica As part of Porsche’s build-up to Wednesday’s launch of the Taycan electric car, it took a track-prepped prototype to Germany’s famous Nürburgring Nordschleife. This 12.9-mile (20.8km) track, built in the 1920s as […]
- It’s hard living in a relativistic Universe, where even the nearest stars are so far away and the speed of light is absolute. It is little wonder then why science fiction franchises routinely employ FTL (Faster-than-Light) as a plot device. BY MATT WILLIAMS, UNIVERSE TODAY MARCH 01, 2020 Push a button, press a petal, and […]
- Title: Elon Musk promises new Hyperloop tunnel after speed record broken Written By: Jon Porter via The Verge on July 22nd, 2019 TUM Hyperloop has set a new speed record of 463 km/h (288 mph) at the fourth SpaceX Hyperloop Pod Competition. The win was announced by Hyperloop’s official Twitter account. After confirming the speed record, Elon […]
- YouTube Video Video Description Buying a Model 3, S or X? Get free Supercharging with our referral. http://ts.la/pedram1618 Shop Tesla inspired gear on https://www.liketeslakim.com/boutique Patreon supporters get bonus content and free merch. https://www.patreon.com/LikeTesla $10 off any order over $100 on EVANNEX use code “elonbucks” https://evannex.com 15% off Tesla Accessories from Abstract Ocean! http://www.abstractocean.com?aff=Like… $100 off […]
- YouTube Video Video Description The Boring Company is one of Elon Musk’s many futuristic projects, alongside Tesla and SpaceX. It promises to build high-speed tunnels that will dramatically change your commute. But The Boring Company has yet to build a single commercial tunnel. Elon Musk recently announced a Las Vegas tunnel, which could be the […]
- Futuristic developments in the transport sector are transforming travel, improving journey times, passenger comfort and safety as well as safeguarding the environmentRCNT.EU/CEVA3 BY FINBARR TOESLANDMAY 31, 2018 01 — Hyperloop The Hyperloop concept was introduced by prolific inventor and entrepreneur Elon Musk in 2012, when he announced engineers from his Tesla and SpaceX companies would begin work on […]