Q: What is artificial intelligence and how is it transforming the way that teams accomplish their goals? In what ways will AI affect the relationship between people and technology?
Posts About Artificial Intelligence
- Conversational AI is a catch-all term for natural language models for artificial intelligence that can interpret human words, speak to people, or carry out tasks or computation with natural language. Written By: KHARI JOHNSON@KHARIJOHNSONJANUARY 28, 2020 1:47 PM But talk to any of the best-known AI assistants today — Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant — and […]
- Facebook AI Research chief AI scientist Yann LeCun believes augmented reality glasses are an ideal challenge for machine learning (ML) practitioners — a “killer app” — because they involve a confluence of unsolved problems. Perfect AR glasses will require the combination of conversational AI, computer vision, and other complex systems capable of operating with a […]
- Researchers built AI technology that uses algae to fight climate change, and they’re planning on releasing the design so anyone can build oneDaniel T. Allen Dec 16, 2019, 4:39 PM Algae are thriving in waters in record numbers thanks to rising temperatures, and are creating dead zones where a lack of oxygen suffocates fish and other marine life below. But like plants, algae absorb carbon dioxide to grow. Researchers are betting this ancient microorganism could combat global warming by […]
- YouTube Video Video Description “Machine Learning: Living in the Age of AI,” examines the extraordinary ways in which people are interacting with AI today. Hobbyists and teenagers are now developing tech powered by machine learning and WIRED shows the impacts of AI on schoolchildren and farmers and senior citizens, as well as looking at the […]
- YouTube Video Video Description What do you get when you give a design tool a digital nervous system? Computers that improve our ability to think and imagine, and robotic systems that come up with (and build) radical new designs for bridges, cars, drones and much more — all by themselves. Take a tour of the […]