🌎 Teampower News
Q: What is teampower?
Teampower is a force used to produce results that would be otherwise-unattainable without the collective efforts of a combined group.
Unlike horsepower, which generates force at a linear rate because each individual in the group is approximately equal, teampower produces force at a complex, non-linear rate because each individual member of the group — no matter if each member is a person, an organization of people, a machine, or a technology — contributes complimentary skill sets, abilities, passions, knowledge, and/or experience.
- ⛅️ Climate Change — Which teams and organizations are our greatest forces in the battle against climate change? What are the primary causes of our climate change challenges, conflicts, and hurdles?
- 🌐 Artificial Intelligence — What is artificial intelligence and how is it transforming the way that teams accomplish their goals? In what ways will AI affect the relationship between people and technology?
- 🗼 Telecommunications — In what ways are telecommunications used to generate enhanced results among a team? What is the current condition of society’s telecommunications network and how is it being improved?
- 📍 Transportation — How have transportation networks resulted in heightened levels of teampower? What is the current condition of society’s transportation network and how is it being improved?
Posts About Teampower
- The Norwegian government are embarking on the largest infrastructure project in the country’s history. For more by The B1M subscribe now: http://ow.ly/GxW7y The post Norway’s $47BN Coastal Highway | The B1M appeared first on The Zernach Foundation.
- “This is the first time I have seen such a dramatic drop-off over such a wide area for a specific event,” said NASA air quality researcher Fei Liu. She made that statement after NASA’s Earth Observatory released maps showing a dramatic drop in air pollution in the Wuhan region. Industrial output in the region would have already […]
- Conversational AI is a catch-all term for natural language models for artificial intelligence that can interpret human words, speak to people, or carry out tasks or computation with natural language. Written By: KHARI JOHNSON@KHARIJOHNSONJANUARY 28, 2020 1:47 PM But talk to any of the best-known AI assistants today — Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant — and […]
- Facebook AI Research chief AI scientist Yann LeCun believes augmented reality glasses are an ideal challenge for machine learning (ML) practitioners — a “killer app” — because they involve a confluence of unsolved problems. Perfect AR glasses will require the combination of conversational AI, computer vision, and other complex systems capable of operating with a […]
- Researchers built AI technology that uses algae to fight climate change, and they’re planning on releasing the design so anyone can build oneDaniel T. Allen Dec 16, 2019, 4:39 PM Algae are thriving in waters in record numbers thanks to rising temperatures, and are creating dead zones where a lack of oxygen suffocates fish and other marine life below. But like plants, algae absorb carbon dioxide to grow. Researchers are betting this ancient microorganism could combat global warming by […]
- Can the “Raven” Model S beat a Taycan Turbo S at the Green Hell? Written by Jonathan M. Gitlin – Sep 6, 2019 9:13am EDT, originally on arstechnica As part of Porsche’s build-up to Wednesday’s launch of the Taycan electric car, it took a track-prepped prototype to Germany’s famous Nürburgring Nordschleife. This 12.9-mile (20.8km) track, built in the 1920s as […]
- It’s hard living in a relativistic Universe, where even the nearest stars are so far away and the speed of light is absolute. It is little wonder then why science fiction franchises routinely employ FTL (Faster-than-Light) as a plot device. BY MATT WILLIAMS, UNIVERSE TODAY MARCH 01, 2020 Push a button, press a petal, and […]
- Title: Elon Musk promises new Hyperloop tunnel after speed record broken Written By: Jon Porter via The Verge on July 22nd, 2019 TUM Hyperloop has set a new speed record of 463 km/h (288 mph) at the fourth SpaceX Hyperloop Pod Competition. The win was announced by Hyperloop’s official Twitter account. After confirming the speed record, Elon […]
- Google Podcast Published by The Energy Gang on Google Podcasts on July 1st, 2019 Podcast Description This week: we examine the Trump alternative to the Clean Power Plan, look at the gap between red and blue states on climate change, and review the presidential debates. Up first: how Trump’s EPA is replacing Obama’s major climate […]
- YouTube Video Video Description “Machine Learning: Living in the Age of AI,” examines the extraordinary ways in which people are interacting with AI today. Hobbyists and teenagers are now developing tech powered by machine learning and WIRED shows the impacts of AI on schoolchildren and farmers and senior citizens, as well as looking at the […]