Q: What sort of devices and technologies will be needed for a Human from Earth to safely traverse the solar system?
Posts About Interplanetary Health
- Richard Browning built the world’s fastest personal jet suit. WIRED spoke with him to find out about the design process and engineering a radical new form of transportation. The post How Gravity Built the World’s Fastest Jet Suit | WIRED appeared first on The Zernach Foundation.
- We went behind the scenes with former MythBusters star Adam Savage for his new series Savage Builds. In the first episode Adam builds a titanium Iron Man suit modeled directly from Marvel Studios, with the hopes of actually flying it. The post How Adam Savage built a real Iron Man suit that flies appeared first […]
- Nanoscale experiments reveal that quantum effects can transmit heat between objects separated by empty space… By Charles Q. Choi on December 11, 2019 Space Heater: Scientists Find New Way to Transfer Energy Through a Vacuum. Artist’s impression of a virtual particle popping in and out of existence in a vacuum. Such quantum fluctuations are at […]
- YouTube Video Video Description As humans, we can perceive less than a ten-trillionth of all light waves. “Our experience of reality,” says neuroscientist David Eagleman, “is constrained by our biology.” He wants to change that. His research into our brain processes has led him to create new interfaces to take in previously unseen information about […]
- Spacesuits of the future may resemble a streamlined second skin. Jennifer Chu | MIT News OfficeSeptember 18, 2014Press Inquiries For future astronauts, the process of suiting up may go something like this: Instead of climbing into a conventional, bulky, gas-pressurized suit, an astronaut may don a lightweight, stretchy garment, lined with tiny, musclelike coils. She […]