Q: What is Medicaltechnology?
Medicaltechnology is the foundation of all technologies. It is our societal duty to research & invent the most cutting-edge technologies both to diagnose and to improve our bodies.
- ?Neurotechnology — Will neurotechnology permit society to communicate with one another using our thoughts via cell towers & satellites? Will neurotechnology replace our cell phones? What is augmented reality and how does neurotechnology play a role? How has & how will augmented reality enhance our lives? How could neurotechnology influence the education industry? Will neurotechnology allow us share educational curriculums by directly downloading them to our consciousness?
- ? Genetic Engineering — How can genetic engineering be safely regulated so that the industry may continue to be researched?
- ? Interplanetary Health — What sort of devices and technologies will be needed for a Human from Earth to safely traverse the solar system?
- ? Biotech Enhancements — What are biotech enhancements? What does the future of biotech enhancements look like?
Posts About Medicaltechnology
- Richard Browning built the world’s fastest personal jet suit. WIRED spoke with him to find out about the design process and engineering a radical new form of transportation. The post How Gravity Built the World’s Fastest Jet Suit | WIRED appeared first on The Zernach Foundation.
- We went behind the scenes with former MythBusters star Adam Savage for his new series Savage Builds. In the first episode Adam builds a titanium Iron Man suit modeled directly from Marvel Studios, with the hopes of actually flying it. The post How Adam Savage built a real Iron Man suit that flies appeared first […]
- The post Doctors Use CRISPR Gene Editing in Humans appeared first on The Zernach Foundation.
- Study finds human von Economo neurons’ closest cellular cousins and captures first electrical recordings from these large spindle-shaped brain cells The von Economo neuron is a large and distinct looking brain cell that has been found in only a few animals, including humans. A few years ago, a woman in her 60s underwent surgery at […]
- BLACK MIRROR season 3 episode four, is the most critically-acclaimed episode of Charlie Brooker’s dystopian drama. But what actually happened in San Junipero? By NEELA DEBNATHPUBLISHED: 17:12, Wed, Jan 10, 2018 | UPDATED: 17:22, Wed, Jan 10, 2018 What happened in Black Mirror, San Junipero? The fourth episode of the Netflix drama was quite a departure from the more bleak stories […]
- It’s a fruit fly brain, but it’s still impressive The new ‘connectome’ maps some 25,000 neurons in a fruit fly’s brain, a portion of which are shown here. By James Vincent on January 22, 2020 11:06 am Scientists from Google and the Janelia Research Campus in Virginia have published the largest high-resolution map of brain connectivity in any animal, […]
- Facebook AI Research chief AI scientist Yann LeCun believes augmented reality glasses are an ideal challenge for machine learning (ML) practitioners — a “killer app” — because they involve a confluence of unsolved problems. Perfect AR glasses will require the combination of conversational AI, computer vision, and other complex systems capable of operating with a […]
- Written By: Cold Springs Harbor Laboratory Human behavior is often explained in terms of unseen entities such as motivation, curiosity, anxiety and confidence. What has been unclear is whether these mental entities are coded by specific neurons in specific areas of the brain. Professor Adam Kepecs at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory has answered some of […]
- YouTube Video https://youtu.be/r-vbh3t7WVI Live Broadcasted & Recorded by Neuralink ©️ on July 16th, 2019 The post Neuralink Launch Event appeared first on The Zernach Foundation.
- YouTube Video Video Description The mind is the new frontier, and today we stand on the cusp of a paradigm shift in neurotechnology that will change our world. To this end, Tim Mullen and his team at Intheon have built Neuroscale, a ubiquitous neurotech platform with the goal of empowering anyone, anytime or anywhere, to […]